TERMS & CONDITIONS
USING OUR WEBSITE AND BUYING GOODS ONLINE
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
Welcome to the buyonlineforbaby.co.uk Website. By continuing to use this Website, you are indicating that you accept these Terms & Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions of Use you should immediately stop using the Website.
Please note that any purchases you make on this Website will be governed by our Terms & Conditions.
You can print out any page from this Website, including any of its terms and conditions, by selecting Print from the File menu of your internet browser.
“We” and “us” means Osiguk LTD 10a Coney Burrows Chingford, London E4 6EB
“Website” means the website at www.buyonlineforbaby.co.uk.
“You” means the person using the Website whether as a guest or as a registered user.
The Website is intended for UK and Worldwide users. Osiguk LTD operates this Website.
All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in all materials or content contained in the Website are owned or licensed by us (unless otherwise specified) or are the property of third parties offering goods for sale or posting details through this Website.
Except as specifically authorised below, you may not do any of the following without obtaining our prior written consent:
1. copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, display, post, transmit, commercially exploit or create derivative works of any part of the Website. This prohibition applies, but is not limited, to the text, graphics, animations, photographs, pictures, data, images, audio and video clips available from the Website;
2. download, edit, reproduce or use any material and content contained within the Website for the purpose of advertising, promoting, endorsing or implying any connection with you or any third party;
3. utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering/extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilisation, any substantial parts of the Website; or
4. create and/or publish your own database that features substantial parts of this Website (including without limitation prices and product listings).
You may print or download any page(s) for your own personal and non-commercial use only. If you have any doubts about what you can do, please go to our Contact Us page to apply for permission to reproduce the Website or any part of it.
You will not:
1. use the Website (or any part of it) for any illegal purpose and agree to use it at all times in accordance with all relevant laws;
2. upload or transmit through the Website (i) any computer viruses, macro viruses, trojan horses, worms or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer or (ii) any material, including without limitations, any comments which are defamatory, offensive, or of an obscene or menacing character, or that may cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
3. use the Website in a manner which (i) may cause the Website to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such that the effectiveness or functionality of the Website is in any way impaired or (ii) violates or infringes the rights of any person, firm or company (including, but not limited to, rights of intellectual property, rights of confidentiality or rights of privacy);
4. create or publish a hypertext link to any part of the Website without our express written consent except that you may create a hypertext to the Website as long as the link does not portray us or our affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or offensive matter. You may not use any of our logos or proprietary marks as part of the link without our express written consent (which consent we may withdraw at any time);
5. frame or use framing techniques to enclose any part of the Website or any content accessible on it without our express written consent. You will not use any meta tags or any other hidden text using our (or our affiliates’) names, logos, brands or marks without our express written consent. Any unauthorised use terminates the permission or license granted by us to use this Website in addition to our other rights; or
6. attempt any unauthorised access to any part or component of the Website.
You warrant that by accessing and using the Website you will not be in breach of any laws or regulations that apply to you.
We may monitor any activity and content associated with the Website. We will investigate any reported violation of these Terms & Conditions of Use or complaints relating to the Website and take any action that we believe is appropriate.
OUR LIABILITY TO YOU
While we make every effort to ensure our Website is as accurate, current, complete or error free as possible, unless we are at fault we are not liable for any inaccuracies or errors which are beyond our reasonable control. In particular, we cannot guarantee that colours in our images will be rendered correctly on different computer monitors. The product dimensions supplied are intended to give an approximate indication of the size of individual products. Products shown may not be actual size. If you have any doubts about the colour, size or any other specification of the goods you wish to order, we recommend you Contact Us prior to placing an order on the Website.
We cannot guarantee that the Website is free from computer viruses, and you should take your own precautions in this respect. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material as a result of uploading to or downloading from the Website. If a fault occurs in the service you should report it to email firmy and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
We will try to make sure that the Website is always available. However, this is not always possible and access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of any system failure, maintenance or repair or for any other reasons outside our control, as well as for any breach by you of these Terms & Conditions of Use.
We will not be responsible to you or any third party for any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any indirect or consequential loss in connection with your use of the Website.
We remain liable however for:
• loss, damage, death or personal injury resulting from our negligence;
• fraud or fraudulent misrepresentations;
• any other matter for which it would be illegal or unlawful for us to exclude or attempt to exclude our liability.
SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION OF THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate the Website or remove any of the services on it with immediate effect at any time, and without notice, for example if:
• there is a change in the law that limits our ability to provide the Website;
• an event beyond our control stops us providing the Website (eg: technical difficulties).
CHANGES TO TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE OF THIS WEBSITE
We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions of Use from time to time. If this happens, we will post the new Terms & Conditions of Use on the Website. It is your responsibility to ensure you regularly check these Terms & Conditions of Use to familiarise yourself with their terms and check any updates. If you do not wish to be governed by the revised Terms & Conditions of Use, please stop using the Website.
These Terms & Conditions of Use are governed by the law of England and you and we agree to use the English courts if there is any dispute between us.
If any part of these Terms & Conditions of Use is found to be invalid by law, the rest of them remain valid and enforceable.
PRICE PROMOTIONS AND OFFERS – TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to price promotions and offers by buyonlineforbaby.co.uk. Unless otherwise indicated.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
RETURNING AN ITEM
You can return items to us by post free of charge within 14 days and you will be refunded with the payment method you used to place the order.
. Furthermore, please follow below instructions:
1. Items must be returned in their original condition and in their original presentation box
2. Please note that the items can only be returned in their original sealed packaging
3. Make sure the package is sealed securely.
CANCELLING AN ORDER BEFORE DESPATCH
If you change your mind after placing an order, you can cancel it at any time before we despatch it by telephoning us. You will need to give as your name and address details, as well as your order number.
RIGHT TO CANCEL
You have the right to cancel your order at any time between now and 14 days after you (or the person you ask us to ship the products to) receive your items. Certain exceptions to this cancellation right apply, they are set out below.
This right to cancel is inclusive of the 14 day statutory cancellation right that you have, but is in addition to your rights to return defective or damaged goods and your other legal rights. For further details of these rights you can contact the Citizens Advice Bureau at www.citizensadvice.org.uk/consumer/
EXCERCISING YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us clearly of your decision to cancel. We recommend that you do this by email to email firmy.
Our refund policy does not affect your statutory rights. For further information on your statutory rights, visit www.citizensadvice.org.uk/consumer/
We accept payments using PayPal. To complete your order using PayPal please select the PayPal button on the basket page, you will then be taken to PayPal site to complete your purchase.
We accept payments using Stripe. Stripe system is used to pay by debit/credit cards. To complete your order using Stripe please select the Stripe button on the basket page.
If necessary call us 0208 9231 195. Our lines are open 9am-5.00pm Monday to Friday and 9am – 1.00pm Saturdays. Closed Sunday and Bank Holidays.