Product Product Description
Flexible and reusable, Thera°Pearl’s 3-in-1 Breast Therapy packs have soft covers that can be slipped comfortably inside your bra to relieve any discomfort that can be caused by some conditions associated with breastfeeding. BPA, BPS and latex free, they are also shaped to fit around a breast pump to encourage let down and promote faster milk flow.
Thera°Pearl 3-in-1 Breast Therapy packs can be heated in the microwave for a maximum of 15 seconds to provide relief for plugged ducts and mastitis. The heat encourages milk flow which means less time pumping the breast.
To use alongside a breast pump, you just heat the pack as usual then wrap it around the outside of the pump’s funnel, securing it with the fastener.
Alternatively, you can put the packs in the freezer for a couple of hours to cool, then place them into the cover provided to relieve pain and swelling caused by engorgement. The unique design means that the pack is flexible, even when it is frozen.
It is recommended that Thera°Pearl 3-in-1 Breast Therapy is applied for 20 minutes at a time, as per medical advice. Once used, it can be cleaned with a mild soap, detergent or alcohol.
- BPA and BPS free
- Use hot: To help relieve engorgement, plugged ducts and mastitis, and encourage milk let down
- Use cold: To help relieve pain and swelling due to engorgement
- Can be used with any pump to encourage let-down and reduce time spent pumping
- Unique design means pack remains flexible even when frozen
- Reusable, comes with soft washable covers
- Latex free
Lansinoh Therapearl 3 in 1 Breast Therapy Hot or Cold Washable Cover Breast Feed